Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 9 '10 chrome redemption packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and i got nothin :'( no refractors no autos no nothin! but here is a list of the bigger named players i got. I also got these packs off the bay and another buyer emailed me thinking the person we both bought from is screwing people over. I try not to be that synical, all the packs were sealed so how would they know which were hot or not? anyhow sucks :'(

grant green
wilmer font
Hak-Ju Lee
Starlin Casro
Mitch Moreland
Andrew Cashner
Tommy Mendonca
If you still have these cards, I'd like the Starlin Castro.
There are plenty of different ways for guys to open packs and reseal them. Especially those silver foil packs. I have no idea how it can be done but people do it. I would imagine those were tampered with in some way. There is no way that you got 9 packs of those and got all base without them being sifted through. I got 4 packs of 2012 Blue Wave from Topps this year and I got 2 Red Wave /25. I cant stand people that are dishonest in this hobby. I love the guy at Walmart that weighs blasters and rack packs with a postage scale. Lucky for me I was a lot bigger and louder than him and scared him so bad I think he went home and cried. LOL. (Sorry bout the side story)
Don't ever buy packs or boxes from the bay, it's almost always a con. I've bought...4 off there, and each has had every hit removed. Even sellers with phenominal feedback (I'm sure the feedback is fake, but still!). Just save up and buy from a real dealer/dacardworld/etc
(03-21-2013, 11:34 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ever buy packs or boxes from the bay, it's almost always a con. I've bought...4 off there, and each has had every hit removed. Even sellers with phenominal feedback (I'm sure the feedback is fake, but still!). Just save up and buy from a real dealer/dacardworld/etc
All of this here is spot on. About 8 years ago I bought a case of 03-04 Topps Chrome basketball. I had dropped a pretty penny to say the least. When mail day came I was sent a case of 98-99 Chrome. Probably the worst year for the product basketball wise. I never got my 03-04 case, but my friend and I bust a box of that 98-99 every year during the NBA draft.
wow this post is from 2010! hahaha and yeah that was the first and last time I ever bought packs off the bay.