Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: this weeks haul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: FEB4.jpg]

the nhra autographs are for my certified autograph collection. I am trying to get the nhra ones along with the nascar ones.

The brad daugherty are for my asheville area collection. I started with his basketball cards now he has some racing so I am going for those
Nice additions
Nice pulls.
Thank you both, I have one of the /21 autographs coming in also.
thanks to peccy i have all the autograph cards of brad daugherty. i need to finish his base and parrallels. also need to get me one of his teams diecast to go in the picture
Great stuff, as always!
Great stuff shelby!
Very nice Shelby
thanks to everyon i might have missed. Love the daughertys missing only the plates now.
(04-06-2011, 05:24 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: [ -> ]thanks to everyon i might have missed. Love the daughertys missing only the plates now.
I should have my Legends box sometime next week. I will def. LYK if I pull one of them (cross your fingers Big Grin ). BTW, thanks for the help with N.U.T.S. I was on there for the 1st time today. I plan to check it out pretty often.
Pages: 1 2