Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009 Throwback Threads GU........FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here's what I have:

http://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350...20Threads/

WooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

THANKS to everyone who has searched and helped me get this DONE!!!! Will do a celebration post complete with all cards when I have them in hand Big Grin
Found one of your lost brothers hiding in one of my boxes of cards. Let me know if you are missing this one!

[Image: scan0020.jpg]
[Image: scan0021.jpg]
Need that one PM sent!!!!
bumpo
I don't have anything for you, but I like these cards, and you've got a nice collection going! I really like the AP and the Lee Evans, really cool cards!
stefanjwhite Wrote:I don't have anything for you, but I like these cards, and you've got a nice collection going! I really like the AP and the Lee Evans, really cool cards!

Thanks buddy!!!! Trying to get my hands on the Peyton Manning next emoticon
OK.....In honor of New Year's Hobby resolutions, I posted I wanted to finish my 09 Elite Throwback Threads set. I am 19 away!!!!!

I've acquired......1,3,17,24,37, and 41 today. Leaving only 13 left. Check my link for the others I have.

I need HELP!!!! If you have any please contact me, please Smile Any help is truly appreciated!!!!
I don't have any but good luck finding the rest!
(01-22-2012, 05:06 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any but good luck finding the rest!
Thanks tigerkal!!!!
Cards I still need......

11 - Warrick Dunn
14 - Santanna Moss
18 - Brian Brohm/Michael Bush
19 - Brady Quinn/Julius Jones
22 - Gale Sayers/Matt Forte
23 - Joe Namath/Brett Favre
25 - Earl Campbell/LenDale White
26 - Deion Sanders
38 - Cadillac Williams
39 - Peyton Manning
44 - Ronnie Brown
46 - Anquan Boldin
48 - Vince Young

Thanks for any help Smile
Just pickup up the Cadillac Williams /50 last night with 7 sec left when I found it. WoooHooooo!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5