Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Frank Gore Miami Hurricanes Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So here is my Gore Miami Hurricane stuff. Im really trying to get all of the 2009 Elite Throwback Threads autograph versions. There are 25 of the jerseys and 10 of the patches. Thanks for looking and any help! By the way, my fav card in this collection has to be the printing plate that shows absolutely nothing, thats special right there lol.

UPDATED: 12/17/11

[Image: scan0011.jpg]
[Image: scan0012.jpg]
[Image: scan0014.jpg]
[Image: scan0013.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: scan0002.jpg]
[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg]
[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0003.jpg]
[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0006.jpg]
bump
i have this, $55 delivered or close offer. . . not trading right now,sorry$0[Image: 005-3.jpg]$0$0[Image: 007-2.jpg]$0$0$0$0$0$0$0

GoRedsGo1

Beautiful Collection! emoticon
chibears- i like that card a lot but its just not a priority to me right now. that kind of cash is over half of what an auto 1/1 is going for right now and im dying watching all the 1/1's go to someone else lol. but thanks for the offer so much and i will keep it in mind.

goreds- thank you! figured you would like it
It is all about the "U"!! NICE COLLECTION!!

GoRedsGo1

nthnoak Wrote:chibears- i like that card a lot but its just not a priority to me right now. that kind of cash is over half of what an auto 1/1 is going for right now and im dying watching all the 1/1's go to someone else lol. but thanks for the offer so much and i will keep it in mind.

Those throwback threads are very nice! I actually have a Frank Gore you might want. I will send you a picture in the morning! emoticon
GoRedsGo1 Wrote:
nthnoak Wrote:chibears- i like that card a lot but its just not a priority to me right now. that kind of cash is over half of what an auto 1/1 is going for right now and im dying watching all the 1/1's go to someone else lol. but thanks for the offer so much and i will keep it in mind.

Those throwback threads are very nice! I actually have a Frank Gore you might want. I will send you a picture in the morning! emoticon

yes they are absolutely beautiful. im in love with them lol. looking forward to the pic.
to da top!
bump for my losing 49ers lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8