Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also Mets in my sig. Will take base, dupes, anything Alonso and McNeil. A few Miami Dolphins too.
Hey, I have a 2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures Lee Mazzilli auto if you could use it. You have a couple of set needs I could use.
(06-28-2019 02:13 AM)collectorsnet Wrote: [ -> ]Also Mets in my sig. Will take base, dupes, anything Alonso and McNeil. A few Miami Dolphins too.
Did you see my 2019 Museum box break post? I got a McNeil Triple Mem/Auto #/299.
(06-29-2019 10:57 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]Did you see my 2019 Museum box break post? I got a McNeil Triple Mem/Auto #/299.

Didn't see that post. Interested.
(07-02-2019 08:22 AM)collectorsnet Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't see that post. Interested.
Ok. It should be priced by Beckett this week or next week. I will set it aside for a trade.
Sent an offer
(07-02-2019 03:40 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]Sent an offer
I countered before lunchtime. Thanks.
Thanks for the trade offers so far. Some people don't look at all the different forums, so letting you know I have lots of Walking Dead cards too.
Reference URL's