Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am getting closer to my 500th Beckett trade. I currently have 6 trades in progress so there are still half a dozen trade offers remaining.

Anyone who has traded or will trade with me in the 25 trades leading up to Number 500 (trades #476 thru #500) will be eligible for a honest random drawing of $50 cash.

So far, these individuals are eligible for the $50:

lookinlucky
dtestes
rpeterson369
dimarco73
bzross
bonds20001
blais2
lethaface99
collectorsnet
candidbronco
akaus
cgdb21
foleylion08
jason32rich
joshuadx89
flamethrower
leadmetogreatness
jaredhuizenga
zeprock
Two more qualifiers: zanderlex and christophercox2, with another 2 trades pending. I may be down to 2 remaining eligible trades by the end of today for the $50.
All of the offers have been made...we'll see if they all get completed.
Two more qualifiers: coliv80@yahoo and tdog4468.

Crazyforkinsler and bigdaddyq have pending trades for the last two spots.
Very cool! Hope you're getting lots of cool stuff for your PC.
(06-25-2019 09:09 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool! Hope you're getting lots of cool stuff for your PC.
Thanks! It was a lot of fun...

We have a winner! I wrote all the names in random order on a sheet of paper. Then I asked my daughter to shout out numbers 1 thru 25 in random order, and wrote a number next to each name in the order she gave. Then I asked my wife to pick 5 of the numbers, and then my daughter picked one of those 5 numbers.

Whew! The winning number was #21 (LOL, as that means nothing to any of you), and the winner of the $50 cash is...DTESTES.

Congrats! PM me your PayPal account or I can send cash discreetly in the mail.

Thanks to everyone who participated by making a trade to reach the 500th milestone (489 are posted and 11 trades happened tonight). I have had excellent luck on this site and hope to keep the fun going for years to come. Too bad so many drop off due to the cost of ORG. I just renewed for another 19 months!!
Very cool. Thanks for considering something like this!
(06-26-2019 04:08 AM)jason32rich Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. Thanks for considering something like this!
Thanks for the comment.
Congrats on that major milestone! You're singlehandedly keeping the post office profitable Smile
Here's hoping your next 500 trades are as successful! Maybe by then I'll be up to 25 trades Smile
(06-26-2019 07:20 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on that major milestone! You're singlehandedly keeping the post office profitable Smile
Here's hoping your next 500 trades are as successful! Maybe by then I'll be up to 25 trades Smile
Thanks. I only wish I had some stock in USPS...well, maybe not. Tongue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's