Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to fund a large purchase. I will sell slightly below current ebay prices and I will sell some PC items (including some HOF auto's) as well, so please check my org and PM me or send over an offer of what you like. I will also throw in some bonus cards of your favorite team if possible.

EDIT:There used to be a way to view my public folders but can't see that anymore. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it.

Sample of card available

2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #RAGT Gleyber Torres
2012 Topps Heritage #207 Mike Trout
2017 Topps Pro Debut Pro Production Autographs #PPARD Rafael Devers/30
2014 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Autographs #56 Manny Machado/49
2012 USA Baseball Collegiate National Team Jersey Signatures #4 Michael Conforto
2018 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches Triple Relic Autographs #TRAMM Manny Machado/149

Some scans

[Image: f9dd8b59-95c3-4444-b73f-028daebb7eeb_zpsbi9fef4b.jpg]

[Image: e56f7e9c-e2a6-4f5f-855a-cd6d315a4550_zpsl2abskd0.jpg]

[Image: myersdonrusselite_zpsa897d6f5.jpg]
How can I see your PC cards? Any Willie Mays or Trout autos?
(04-24-2019 12:05 PM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]How can I see your PC cards? Any Willie Mays or Trout autos?

My folders are all public. There used to be a away to view them, but I am having a brain freeze.

I do have these Trout and Mays auto's

2012 Bowman Platinum Relic Autographs #MT Mike Trout

2008 Americana Celebrity Cuts Century Signature Material Combo Prime #96 Willie Mays/15
PM sent. Let me know. Thanks.
click on greekgoony name. click on beckett profile and then click my org on the left side of screen and all folders pop up. click on the folder to view. you have lots of nice cards, if i was a buyer id be interested, but i just trade. hope that helped
Thanks for the help!

(04-25-2019 10:49 PM)jdone Wrote: [ -> ]click on greekgoony name. click on beckett profile and then click my org on the left side of screen and all folders pop up. click on the folder to view. you have lots of nice cards, if i was a buyer id be interested, but i just trade. hope that helped
anyone else
My offer still stands if you are interested in selling the Trout. Let me know. Thanks.
Thanks but that is 1 of the cards that is really hard for me to sell

(04-30-2019 08:30 AM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]My offer still stands if you are interested in selling the Trout. Let me know. Thanks.
No worries. I just thought I would let you know that I was still interested. Thanks.

(05-02-2019 11:03 AM)greekgoony Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but that is 1 of the cards that is really hard for me to sell
Reference URL's