Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Posted on the thread that I made a small trade.Didn't send so after a couple days he sent something Certified.Knew something was up since who sends a 35.00 trade Certified

Here is what arrived today[attachment=13990]

Hope no one has been burned.Was waiting on receipt of our end so no harm here.

Thanks floydtown for all your work and quick banning of this lowlife.
Wow, that is crazy. How strange.
C'mon, look at those edges and corners. Jeez. Can't even get a decent 2 cent '92 Pinnacle out of the guy
(04-20-2019 11:44 AM)dimarco73 Wrote: [ -> ]C'mon, look at those edges and corners. Jeez. Can't even get a decent 2 cent '92 Pinnacle out of the guy

Some people just have no shame...........
Smart on your end for this transaction. Sexual predators are registered with the state to keep track of them. This type of predator should be tracked and removed instantly from any websites they sign up.
Damn Tina, that sucks. What a douch bag
I have a trade from him waiting in the mailbox right now. Will keep you posted.
What an idiot! Why would he send certified and waste the money? Could have at least given Tina the $4.20.

Probably scammed his employer for the postage or something.....

A shame! Sorry Tina, you deserve better.
Same deal!! I at least got four cards!! A basketball card and three baseball. Lucked out and got a 1990 score David Justice!! I never mailed. Made a shipping label to give a tracking number but voided it.
Wonder how much they send on certified mail?
(04-20-2019 06:43 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: [ -> ]Same deal!! I at least got four cards!! A basketball card and three baseball. Lucked out and got a 1990 score David Justice!! I never mailed. Made a shipping label to give a tracking number but voided it.
Wonder how much they send on certified mail?

Did the same.Had the label ready to go but voided it after receiving.
Thanks everyone.

Been here a long time and have made a lot of trades and can say this is the best bunch of folks we have met.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's