Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To celebrate the end of Tax Season (I am a CPA) I am offering $35 worth of free cards and you just pay $5 shipping costs using PayPal or check.

Select any combination of cards valued up to $3 each through Trade Offer or PM and I will ship them out once I get the $5.

That's it! I have over 700 cards to choose from so hopefully you can take advantage of this offer until the end of April.

Why? Because collecting should be fun and shared with others, as many of you have already done on this site.
You = The Man!

Congrats on tax season being over with!
That's so AWESOME! Offer sent, thanks!
Got any 1990s to mid-2000s Detroit Lions?

I mistakenly purged all mine ... mostly looking for the Robert Porchers, David Sloans, Cory Schleshingers, Stephen Boyds, etc. of the world.

I kept all the star guys (Matthew Stafford, Calvin, Barry, etc.)

You the man, thanks!

RJ
(04-10-2019 11:38 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Got any 1990s to mid-2000s Detroit Lions?

I mistakenly purged all mine ... mostly looking for the Robert Porchers, David Sloans, Cory Schleshingers, Stephen Boyds, etc. of the world.

I kept all the star guys (Matthew Stafford, Calvin, Barry, etc.)

You the man, thanks!

RJ
I started collecting football in 2013...so, no, I am unable to help you with that request.
(04-10-2019 04:15 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]I started collecting football in 2013...so, no, I am unable to help you with that request.

Dammit.

Thanks anyway!
I realize that I don't have the latest and greatest cards that many are jumping at, but I didn't realize that my stuff was so bad that even getting it basically free is avoided. LOL
(04-11-2019 01:36 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]I realize that I don't have the latest and greatest cards that many are jumping at, but I didn't realize that my stuff was so bad that even getting it basically free is avoided. LOL

PM sent!

Thanks,

RJ
Real solid gesture, thanks for being an awesome community member!
(04-11-2019 04:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Real solid gesture, thanks for being an awesome community member!
Appreciated! I have seen your name in 'kudos' from others a few times.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's