Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I did it again - another box of this stuff. Certainly overpriced on release (it had an original MSRP of $500 from Panini - they are dreaming), and still a huge risk at $280 or so a box, my second box from a few weeks ago was pretty good, so I figured I would grab a Memorial Day box with the rest of the stuff I got.

All in, if I collected Kasey Kahne, I would be stoked, but still, pretty good:

Holo Silver #8 Matt Kenseth 18/20

Dual Firesuit Signatures Holo Silver DFS-JL Joey Logano 16/20

Quad Materials Gold QM-KK Kasey Kahne 11/15

Jumbo Tire Signatures Holo Silver JTS-KK Kasey Kahne 04/50

Magnificent Marks Holo Gold MM-MW Michael Waltrip 10/10

Legendary Signatures Printing Plates Yellow LS-HG Harry Gant 1 of 1

Teammates Triple Materials Printing Plates Black TT-SHR Bowyer/Harvick/Patrick 1 of 1
[Image: 2017-national-treasures-racing-0007.jpg?1527897983]

Booklet Signature Sheet Metal Gold BSM-CE Chase Elliott 06/15
[Image: 2017-national-treasures-racing-0008.jpg?1527897958]

All of the pictures are here:
http://dunnere.weebly.com/2017-national-...ing-3.html
Nice! Some cool cards/plates there. Congrats on TWO 1/1's.
Oh, get your JJ cards together. I got my boxes of Victory Lane today and pulled several Smoke cards for you, including the coolest card from either box.
(06-01-2018 10:12 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Some cool cards/plates there. Congrats on TWO 1/1's.
Oh, get your JJ cards together. I got my boxes of Victory Lane today and pulled several Smoke cards for you, including the coolest card from either box.

Nice.
(06-01-2018 11:21 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Nice.

Thread is coming in a few minutes. I just loaded scans to Flickr. The 1st box sure seems like it was meant for you!
Wow the kahnes and the Elliott made me and my sons jaw drop CONGRATS!!!
VERY NICE BOX BREAK!!!
Reference URL's