Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally cancelled my subscription for good.

Thanks to the good guys I got to know throughout the years and help build the master piece I have today. To all you other guys... there is a lot of choice words I'd like to say, but I'll leave it alone.

It's been fun... I'm out!

I'll take trade offers for the next 2 days if anyone is interested.

Rich
Ill miss you bud, I enjoyed seeing your pc grow. good luck with the collecting and have fun wherever it takes you
See you on FB Rich, you can't get rid of me that easily pal!

(11-06-2017 10:49 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally cancelled my subscription for good.

Thanks to the good guys I got to know throughout the years and help build the master piece I have today. To all you other guys... there is a lot of choice words I'd like to say, but I'll leave it alone.

Rich
good luck hope you continue to collect
(11-06-2017 10:49 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally cancelled my subscription for good.

Rich

Trade request sent.
Reference URL's