Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey All,

This is part showing off my collection and part expanding my knowledge on football coach memorabilia cards. I've been able to pick up quite a few over the years, but it's hard to keep track of any new ones made. So if you know of any other coaches I'm missing, please let me know. They are a little difficult to search for on eBay unless you know the exact coaches who have jersey cards. Here is what I have so far.

Kevin Kelley (Pulaski Academy Arkansas) He's the coach that never punts it.
[Image: 2adiVr5.jpg]
[Image: sRcJnkF.jpg]

Challenge Flag
[Image: 5W8MiOo.jpg]

Steve Spurrier
[Image: w97n2z4.jpg]

Vince Dooley
[Image: vVuZ3mb.jpg]

Mike McCarthy, Brian Kelly, Bobby Bowden
[Image: CMLHwjK.jpg]

Nick Saban, Les Miles, Lou Holtz
[Image: IUyog8e.jpg]

Frank Broyles
[Image: jFEBkal.jpg]

Jimmy Johnson
[Image: zOTHRwg.jpg]
[Image: 23UeQIw.jpg]

Tom Landry
[Image: 2bAzTpv.jpg]

Hank Stram
[Image: qdvzOxD.jpg]

Vince Lombardi
[Image: hKrkVGw.jpg]

Bear Bryant & Knute Rockne
[Image: kbxgJHH.jpg]

These are the cards I know exist right now, but I haven't gotten around to buying yet. If anyone's knows of ones I'm missing, let me know.

Missing:
None

Thanks for looking at my collection!
Definitely Love both Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson, but all the coaches are awesome. And I especially love they are game used. Great collection!
I know Steve Spurrier has some memorabilia cards as a coach, as I have some. Check out 2007 Elite Extra Edition as I know they did some memorabilia cards for coaches, including Spurrier and Vince Dooley (Georgia coach).
Also pretty sure Mike Ditka has memorabilia cards, though not sure if any show him as a coach.
I also checked and Don Shula has some memorabilia cards.
That Rockne is awesome! Really cool collection!
(08-22-2017 11:46 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]I know Steve Spurrier has some memorabilia cards as a coach, as I have some. Check out 2007 Elite Extra Edition as I know they did some memorabilia cards for coaches, including Spurrier and Vince Dooley (Georgia coach).
Also pretty sure Mike Ditka has memorabilia cards, though not sure if any show him as a coach.
I also checked and Don Shula has some memorabilia cards.

Thanks for the tip on Spurrier and Dooley! Definitely gonna get those. I'm a big Bears fan, so I hope they make a card with one of Mike Ditka's old sweaters some day.
I have the Vince Dooley. I'll get it in the org soon.
Jim Harbaugh has a bunch of jersey cards as a player, but I don't think he has had any as a coach. I am sure there are others like that too. If you are sticking only to cards and materials from coaching time, then it will definitely be more limited.
(08-24-2017 07:56 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Jim Harbaugh has a bunch of jersey cards as a player, but I don't think he has had any as a coach. I am sure there are others like that too. If you are sticking only to cards and materials from coaching time, then it will definitely be more limited.

Yeah I'm trying to find cards with just memorabilia from their coaching days. I'll probably start moving in to autographs soon because of how few memorabilia cards there are.
Vince Dooley came in the mail today. Really like the design on these.

[Image: vVuZ3mb.jpg]
Cool!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's