Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BVG for trade!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to move some PC items. Only looking for Freeman, Chipper and Swanson autos!!
 photo image_zpsyezbax8w.jpeg
Couple nice cards there brother, hope you get something great for them!
(02-16-2017 11:09 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple nice cards there brother, hope you get something great for them!

Thanks bud!! If I don't I have no issue keeping them!!
Man, that Yount is sweet! Don't have any Freeman, Chipper or Swanson but I do have a Puckett auto I would give up for that beauty.
(02-16-2017 11:16 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that Yount is sweet! Don't have any Freeman, Chipper or Swanson but I do have a Puckett auto I would give up for that beauty.

Thanks bud!! Maybe do you have a scan?
(02-16-2017 11:16 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that Yount is sweet! Don't have any Freeman, Chipper or Swanson but I do have a Puckett auto I would give up for that beauty.

looks like we have a 3 way trade here
(02-17-2017 12:17 AM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]looks like we have a 3 way trade here

Ha you know I want that Swanson lol!!
(02-17-2017 12:23 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: [ -> ]Ha you know I want that Swanson lol!!

yup , i want the puckett aaron wants the yount u want the swanson . what are we going to do lol
I don't want to break up the bro' mance here, but I do have a nice chipper patch, I can part with for either....Smile
[Image: chip_zps33e7ad21.jpg]
interested in them I have a few Freeman autos in the org feel free to send a offer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's