Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just like the title says, I'm looking to move out some RCs, refractors, inserts, serial #d stuff, etc.
I'm asking 50% [b]NOW 40%!![/b] of Beckett BV for the entire lot which books for $325. In return I'm looking for $162 NOW $130!! in $10-20 lower end Auto and Mem cards. I'm not looking for super duper stuff, just middle of the road type stuff, semi stars and unlisted stars type cards.

If you're interested you can see all the cards included in the lot in the "1/2 Book" folder in my organize.

Someone's gonna get a great deal here!

Thanks!
40% of book!!!
Bumper pool
Check out my org
(02-12-2017 09:53 PM)ktraynor Wrote: [ -> ]Check out my org

If you'll go in and mark all the autos and mems you're willing to trade for trade, we can see about getting something done.
How do we access your organize to see the 1/2 book, whenever I go there it's just blank.
(02-13-2017 12:46 AM)1god4me Wrote: [ -> ]How do we access your organize to see the 1/2 book, whenever I go there it's just blank.

That's weird, marked as public.

Try this link and see

http://www.beckett.com/organize/#c=4324761
(02-13-2017 12:48 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird, marked as public.

Try this link and see

http://www.beckett.com/organize/#c=4324761

All I'm getting is "invalid collection specified"...
Do I have to log out of my own first to view it?
(02-13-2017 11:21 AM)1god4me Wrote: [ -> ]All I'm getting is "invalid collection specified"...
Do I have to log out of my own first to view it?

Hmm, shouldn't have to log out. I've always just clicked on a persons name, then their profile, then clicked on view organize and it comes up when I do it that way.
(02-13-2017 12:27 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: [ -> ]If you'll go in and mark all the autos and mems you're willing to trade for trade, we can see about getting something done.
Everything's for trade, if the deals sweet enough lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's