Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am happy since getting back in the game I have been able to get a few trades done, including some high volume ones. I find that lately I have been really been looking for lots of Bowman and Panini/Donruss inserts and refractors/prizm's. If this is you, please take a look and see if we can work out a trade. Sometimes I am a little slow to respond because of work. Lastly, I hope I am not a jerk for mentioning this, but I am going to...I find it interesting when people want multiple $30-$60 cards in a trade, but don't have anything listed in their org with a book value over $5-$10. Is this becoming the norm, or am I just being over sensitive? Thanks everybody

Here is a link to my trade thread with some scans: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1605484.html
(01-22-2017 12:35 AM)aquariustg Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly, I hope I am not a jerk for mentioning this, but I am going to...I find it interesting when people want multiple $30-$60 cards in a trade, but don't have anything listed in their org with a book value over $5-$10. Is this becoming the norm, or am I just being over sensitive? Thanks everybody
I have run across this several times, so I politely cancel the trade with a message that they do not have anything of value in return.

I think the main reason is that so many put their high end items up for sale rather than look to trade to finance their next purchase. In fact, I think they want to obtain yours in a trade to also put up for sale. Just my opinion.

Good luck!
Offer sent.

Would love to trade a lot of refractors, even in your favor for stuff I could use.
Check out my organize and see if I have any you need or want. Thanks
Trade offer sent. PLMK! Thanks! -Alan
Reference URL's