Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade this 2016 Panini Flawless Corey Seager autograph 08/20. Looking for high end Adam Dunn, 2016 Topps Tier One Barry Larkin/Brandon Phillips dual autograph, 2014 Topps Triple Threads Joey Votto/Brandon Phillips/Todd Frazier triple gu autograph, Reds bobbleheads I need, and possibly signed ROMLBs of current and former Reds.
I have a couple of dunns in org, if you need? Not interested in Seager thou
(08-16-2016 03:19 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple of dunns in org, if you need? Not interested in Seager thou

There are a couple in there that I could use. I'll have to dig around and see if I have any other trade bait.
(08-16-2016 10:31 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to trade this 2016 Panini Flawless Corey Seager autograph 08/20. Looking for high end Adam Dunn, 2016 Topps Tier One Barry Larkin/Brandon Phillips dual autograph, 2014 Topps Triple Threads Joey Votto/Brandon Phillips/Todd Frazier triple gu autograph, Reds bobbleheads I need, and possibly signed ROMLBs of current and former Reds.

Do you still have Seager card? If so I have high graded Morgan and votto I am willing trade. May also have a Rose.
Reference URL's