Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lets Trade!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey whats up all. Had some new stuff recently come in and wanted to do some trading. The Pujols and Bryant, i would want something close. 1 for 1 or maybe 2. I am looking for a Trout auto for those. But am open. Thanks for looking. The Rizzo and Stanton, both to 25.

[Image: 03664F06-CAE6-4542-9FE2-F201605C601B_zpsxlozfsjo.jpg]
Joe, can you check me for the pujols, i just got in a higher end Dodgers phenom star, thanks

also i have musial game used cards i can let go too and pujols
Give me a look on Pujols as well please. Not sure I've got what you want, but worth a shot.
Not looking for any of these ones, but my Trout rcs/prospects, Musial autos and Arenado auto are all back on the table and available. Just a heads up , I said I would let you know if those trades fell through.
What value do you have on the Bryant?
Love the Rizzo give me a look
(08-02-2016 08:27 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Joe, can you check me for the pujols, i just got in a higher end Dodgers phenom star, thanks

also i have musial game used cards i can let go too and pujols

Sorry man, didnt see anything for the Pujols that i wanted.
(08-02-2016 11:11 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a look on Pujols as well please. Not sure I've got what you want, but worth a shot.

Sorry man, didnt see anything for the 2 cards i would take.
(08-02-2016 03:35 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]What value do you have on the Bryant?

500. Thanks
(08-02-2016 11:27 AM)evolb909 Wrote: [ -> ]Not looking for any of these ones, but my Trout rcs/prospects, Musial autos and Arenado auto are all back on the table and available. Just a heads up , I said I would let you know if those trades fell through.

I will look today. Thanks
Responded to all. Wednesday bump.
Reference URL's