Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With this signing Buffalo has now had 5 of the top 10 picks from the 2006 draft signed with the team at some point.
He's basically filling in for injured / suspended players, but I hope he doesn't lose his position simply because someone else is available to play again.
Wow. I pictured him as a one-team guy coming out of college, even with all his baggage.
I was such a big fan of all these guys ten years ago... might have to bust out a custom card of all these guys in Bills unis!

[Image: dgq8h1.jpg]
(08-02-2016 07:20 AM)c squared Wrote: [ -> ]I was such a big fan of all these guys ten years ago... might have to bust out a custom card of all these guys in Bills unis!
SAGE made a few cards with Bush, Young, and Leinart all together. So you may be able to simply photoshop an existing card rather quickly. There are some other ones too like this triple jersey from SPx.
[Image: Vince-Young-Reggie-Bush-Matt-Leinart.jpg...e=original]
Yep!!! Just one last whoooorahh!! Hopefully its a injury free season & ending on a high note!
(08-02-2016 07:20 AM)c squared Wrote: [ -> ]I was such a big fan of all these guys ten years ago... might have to bust out a custom card of all these guys in Bills unis!

[Image: dgq8h1.jpg]

I would love to see a card with VY in a Bills uni.
Reference URL's