Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
got a couple more incoming from COMC but decided to take a pic of the 30 I have.. im doing the signature and base jersey number red also. Im at 75 of 100 base and 29 of 40 autograph set. enjoy!

[Image: IMG_20160725_181510_zpsnlkn8jgx.jpg]
Nice! I always like seeing a set come together.
Awesome set.

I like the quality. Just a few pieces are single color.
(07-25-2016 10:31 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome set.

I like the quality. Just a few pieces are single color.

ive been trying to go for atleast 2-3 color on one side.. whatever pops up I grab though. I have let quite a few go by because I wanted patches on both sides but now its getting down to the last few pieces. I figure buy now, upgrade later if possible.
Sweet cards! I bet that has taken a little while to put together.
Nice patches!
SWEET CARDS!
Nice stuff! That Yeldon is really cool, with the eye of the Jaguar
Sweet set! Are you going to get them all 9.5 graded?
(07-26-2016 11:54 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff! That Yeldon is really cool, with the eye of the Jaguar

thanks! I thought so too!

(07-27-2016 12:59 AM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet set! Are you going to get them all 9.5 graded?

id like to try to.. I think accomplishing the set first is on my list to do though. The hundley is /7 and it was the only one I found so with it so rare I just bought it. I had the grayson already and saw the 9.5 up for auction so i decided to just upgrade it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's