Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Peyton Manning eTopps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are a few of my Peyton Manning eTopps cards:

[Image: EtoppsPeytonManning2.jpg]
[Image: EtoppsPeytonManning.jpg]
I always loved eTopps, but I could never talk myself into buying them! They're so pretty!
I bought quite a few of them over the years. Cost me quite a bit to have them shipped to me, but they are perfectly protected and sealed in their cases, which is very nice. Super clean cards for sure!
Sounds like better handling than baseball's Topps Now.
(06-10-2016 09:20 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: [ -> ]Cost me quite a bit to have them shipped to me

This is why I still have a digital album with 10 or so scrubs in them. The cost to ship was obnoxiously high. That said, I did take delivery of a JD Drew, Peerless Price, and two Jerry Rice cards back in the day and was happy with them.
The A&G eTopps cards look really nice in hand. I still have several thousand eTopps cards in port due to the excessive shipping cost to take them all in hand. Even when I called to get a discount on shipping, they said they could discount the shipping but they wouldn't be sending the cards in the nice sealed cases and the shipping was still going to cost around $1k for everything I have in port. It's just so hard to make it worthwhile to spend the money to get them shipped when a lot of them aren't even worth the cost of shipping.
Yeah, I had a couple hundred of them and spent a good amount to get them shipped. However, I really do like having them in hand. The cases are awesome and the cards are nice and shiny. I stopped getting them a few years ago.
(06-13-2016 11:22 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]the shipping was still going to cost around $1k for everything I have in port.

What if you offered to FLY to their factory to pick em up yourself?!
(06-13-2016 02:51 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]..............

then they wouldn't make any money on the shipping... geesh
(06-13-2016 02:51 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]..............
Funny, you say that as I asked if I could just come pick them up and they said NO. They made a bunch of excuses about a secure facility, etc, but I know it's because they are trying to make money on the back end with shipping costs. Thus I am going to keep my cards there for now. Eventually Topps is going to have to do something, as I know they have tons of eTopps cards just sitting in storage which has to be costing them money to keep there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's