Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Austin Collie:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still trying to keep a thread that isn't spam on page one:

[Image: AustinCollieLetters.jpg]
Thank you. It's good to see someone doing something about the spam.
nice nameplate.. my first ever auto pulled was an Austin collie 2009 topps mayo from wally world. Off to the races after pulling that auto.. I somewhat hate him! lol jk. and I still have the card to this day.. ill never get rid of it!
I haven't seen a single spam post...I wonder why that is? I'm not on much, but I wonder why you guys see them, and I don't. Not that I'm complaining Tongue
(06-03-2016 10:41 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen a single spam post...I wonder why that is? I'm not on much, but I wonder why you guys see them, and I don't. Not that I'm complaining Tongue

They pop up early in the morning and take up more than the first 5 pages of posts. Eventually a mod gets on and deletes them.
Austin Collie?
I didn't realize there was enough interest in the BC LIONS to warrant relic cards like this.
I suppose next they'll start making Cam Wake and Stefan Logan short-print inserts too Wink
(06-16-2016 12:59 PM)altaeria Wrote: [ -> ]Austin Collie?
I didn't realize there was enough interest in the BC LIONS to warrant relic cards like this.
I suppose next they'll start making Cam Wake and Stefan Logan short-print inserts too Wink

Those were made while he was still in the NFL.
(06-20-2016 07:10 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: [ -> ]Those were made while he was still in the NFL.

Not to mention they're collegiate cards...

Nice Collies! REALLY liked watching him when he was healthy. There was a point (probably after his second concussion) I hoped he'd retire before he was maimed or killed. Gutsy receiver for sure.
Reference URL's