Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all!
Updated with a bunch of new HOF additions. Looking for licensed, on-card autos of the following:

- Bryce Harper
- Bo Jackson
- Barry Bonds
- Mark McGwire
- Alex Rodriguez

Also looking for GU bat cards of any HOFers that we don't have an auto or GU of, such as:

- Babe Ruth
- Willie Keeler
- Harry Heilmann
- Mel Ott
- Sam Crawford
- Jackie Robinsom
- Hack Wilson
and most guys whose autos are hard to find and super expensive

And finally, looking for licensed, on-card upgrades of the following HOF:

- Tommy Lasorda

We have an on card auto of Lasorda that we would gladly trade toward our licensed needs. Now, for the goods!

[Image: 1999%20cent%20leg%20epic%20sig_zpsgwnpagd3.jpg]
[Image: banks%20auto_zpslce4qkm4.jpg]
[Image: alomar%20auto_zpsnrj20zkf.jpg]
[Image: yaz%20auto_zpscy8gyhwr.jpg]
[Image: morgan%20auto_zpsgozebmpv.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0003_zpsdfdadb4d.jpg]
[Image: larussa%20auto_zpsjroqiyfr.jpg]
[Image: carewauto_zps32cd326e_1.jpg]
[Image: perez%20auto_zpshfsjcxfk.jpg]
[Image: eck%20auto_zpsvy1w7kug.jpg]
[Image: grace%20auto_zps8u2crj7h.jpg]
[Image: 205acd0f-d263-43b0-8be4-d34b5982c7cf_zps7cb859c7.jpg]
[Image: 08spx_zps101eaad8.jpg]
[Image: 621ff55e-f716-4f6c-822d-362ee09d4175_zps4416850c.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0004_zps16616add.jpg]
[Image: Dom12Sepia_zps578b2b38.jpg]
[Image: KempAU_zpsfff18fe0.jpg]
[Image: MarteGQAU_zps789c11e7.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0005_zpsbb96e1a2.jpg]
[Image: RodneyAU_zps8cc94a8e.jpg]
[Image: 12SigSeries_zpsf50500db.jpg]

The kid and I are also looking to get one certified auto(sticker, non-licensed, any pack pulled auto) of everyone we saw play for the Brewers and a few of the Brewer greats. Not looking for high end stuff here, mostly the $20 or less range if available, and any uni works. Some guys we need are:
- Cecil Cooper
- Gorman Thomas
- Teddy Higuera
- BJ Surhoff
- Zach Greinke
- J.J Hardy
- Jim Edmonds
- Bill Hall
- Francisco Rodriguez
- John Axford
- Jeremy Jeffress
and too many others to name here

Also would gladly trade the lower end autos for similar value Nolan Ryan or Lucroy base and insert needs!

Open offers work best. Thanks for looking!
Really nice stuff Aaron ( I really need that Ryan...but don't have the ammo for that yet). I have an Adam Lind auto somewhere. If I can find it, I will send it over.
(05-13-2016 02:28 PM)greekgoony Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice stuff Aaron ( I really need that Ryan...but don't have the ammo for that yet). I have an Adam Lind auto somewhere. If I can find it, I will send it over.

Thanks, George! Yeah, I'm going to be pretty picky on the Ryan. I would most likely need a Harper or Pujols auto to let that one go.....or a HOF auto that we need, of course!
Beautiful cards!!! You made me dig through boxes to find a few cards. I can definitely upgrade your Henderson if you want to way way upgrade and I have a few Brewers uni autos and a nice AramisRamirez on card auto to offer. I would be gunning for the two big autos that top your thread. If your interested in the Rickey that should be straight up with one of them and then the other would be all the others plus I can pull a HOF auto or two or three to get the trade in your favor. Let me know if you have any interest.
[Image: AD20E337-B967-4EC3-BFF6-B1B0CF259615_zps0p0xmtz4.jpg]
[Image: 2FDEBF54-E62F-425F-839B-BD9C4B49E8A8_zpstg5n0jmr.jpg]
hi aaron . i have a 2012 ttt unity relic auto /50 of nyjer morgan in a brewers uni. if u pm me address i will ship to u and bella sometime early next week
(05-13-2016 04:42 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful cards!!! You made me dig through boxes to find a few cards. I can definitely upgrade your Henderson if you want to way way upgrade and I have a few Brewers uni autos and a nice AramisRamirez on card auto to offer. I would be gunning for the two big autos that top your thread. If your interested in the Rickey that should be straight up with one of them and then the other would be all the others plus I can pull a HOF auto or two or three to get the trade in your favor. Let me know if you have any interest.

That is a very nice Henderson but we don't need quite that much of an upgrade. Would definitely be interested in the Ramirez, Sabathia, Lucroy and the 1996 Leaf Jason Kendall that is in your org. If we have anything you could use for those 4, feel free to send over an offer, man. Thanks!
(05-13-2016 05:17 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]hi aaron . i have a 2012 ttt unity relic auto /50 of nyjer morgan in a brewers uni. if u pm me address i will ship to u and bella sometime early next week

That would be awesome, man! Thanks!
great stuff as usual
sweet nolan ryan,please cmb for it
thank you
Pm Sent
I sent an offer with those four and I added a Jimmy Nelson auto to sweeten the offer. Lmk
(05-13-2016 06:26 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]That is a very nice Henderson but we don't need quite that much of an upgrade. Would definitely be interested in the Ramirez, Sabathia, Lucroy and the 1996 Leaf Jason Kendall that is in your org. If we have anything you could use for those 4, feel free to send over an offer, man. Thanks!

Thanks for the trade. Can't wait to do it again!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's