Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gauging interest in this before it hits the show next weekend. Pop 1, non higher, true gem. Thanks, Matt
[Image: 20160408_110415_zpsmnfxcapc.jpg] [Image: 20160408_110254_zpsmc49x69g.jpg] [Image: 20160408_105835_zpst3ptvrzf.jpg]
That really is a monster!! Get what makes you feel good about the deal. Because you can ask and probably get anything you want.
Keep it!!!! Imagine the value if he starts hitting 40 HRs a year with that short porch in Houston...(315 whole feet...)
Thank you both. I'm not set on getting rid of it but you can't realize a profit on anything unless you move it either. It's a fantastic card and I'm interested to see what offers are out there.
Wow!! Those gold refractors is what everyone is trying to get from last year's Heritage, especially the Correa. Good luck on your search!
(04-08-2016 03:02 PM)esa0315 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!! Those gold refractors is what everyone is trying to get from last year's Heritage, especially the Correa. Good luck on your search!

Thanks Excelso
Awesome card. Interested. What value you put on the card.
Holy smokes! I bought a box of heritage high from the LCS and after my stupid relic came out, I kept mentally chanting "correa or bryant gold, correa or bryant gold"... I hadn't hit a refractor chrome all box, so it kept my excitement going through the entire break as there was a shot at a monster!

Anyway, a true beauty!
(04-08-2016 08:37 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]Holy smokes! I bought a box of heritage high from the LCS and after my stupid relic came out, I kept mentally chanting "correa or bryant gold, correa or bryant gold"... I hadn't hit a refractor chrome all box, so it kept my excitement going through the entire break as there was a shot at a monster!

Anyway, a true beauty!

Thanks Dominic. The thing is really impressive in person.
I would trade my blue refractor auto of mike Stanton for it, but I would need more for it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's