Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been a while since I was on here and I'm sorry if you sent a trade request that I did not reply to. A lot has happened since I left (new job, divorce, flood...etc). Still looking for cards I do not have of all the players in my signature. Look forward to reconnecting to those I know and connecting with new trading partners. Dale
Welcome back.....
Thanks man

(04-06-2016 02:12 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back.....
Welcome back. You still packing any of those Donaldson chrome's?
Thanks man, you mean this one? Smile
[Image: Donaldson%20BGS_zpsl81zly6c.jpg]

(04-06-2016 06:00 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back. You still packing any of those Donaldson chrome's?
Niiiice!
(04-06-2016 11:53 AM)dspainjr Wrote: [ -> ]It has been a while since I was on here and I'm sorry if you sent a trade request that I did not reply to. A lot has happened since I left (new job, divorce, flood...etc). Still looking for cards I do not have of all the players in my signature. Look forward to reconnecting to those I know and connecting with new trading partners. Dale

Good to hear from you Dale, and glad to see you're back.
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about some of your events....
Thanks man, it will all work out in the end.

(04-08-2016 06:02 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! Sorry to hear about some of your events....
Reference URL's