Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: E pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hesitant to buy a box on the UD site. Glad I did. Got another McDavid. Anyone trading on that site?
I am, I don't have much, trying to trade for Gaudreau or Marchand to get the foil versions
i do an occasional trade
on there a lot in the last couple days. working on foiling out a set.
I have been on e-packs since nearly the beginning. Today is the 3rd day of trading capability on e-packs. I have done very well opening boxes there, trading every single e-card, and have had over 1000 physical versions of the cards shipped home (COMC inspects each order and ships). I receive lots of communications from COMC regarding shipping status and receive their shipments within 10 days from the moment I hit the pay button (you can use credit card or PayPal). For the 10 days I choose the First Class mail option. COMC is in BC and I am in Nova Scotia. Any card you can get in a hobby box you can also get on e-packs, including serial-numbered cards like Exclusives (#/100), High Gloss (#/10), even 1/1 Printing Plates. There may be a down side to all this - the future value of many of the Upper Deck cards may end up like the card values in the early 1990s.
How are the odds for pulling McDavid from e-packs? I've been seeing a few pop up lately. Also, are the odds the same in e-packs as in retail/hobby for Young Guns?
I HAVE HAD NO LUCK... 8 boxes and about 15 packs... no Mcdavid

odds are supposed to be the same.
(03-24-2016 12:08 PM)shierydana Wrote: [ -> ]How are the odds for pulling McDavid from e-packs? I've been seeing a few pop up lately. Also, are the odds the same in e-packs as in retail/hobby for Young Guns?

I have pulled 5 McDavid YGs on e-packs, 12 in total (hobby, Wall-mart boxes, e-packs). I traded 2 on e-packs and shipped three home to make complete Series 1 YG sets which I traded locally. I pulled 2 Eickel YG Canvas and an Exclusive YG Domi on e-packs, also shipped home. Also pulled 6 Larkin YGs on e-packs and traded four of them there, one this morning for a Clear Cut Superstars Crosby.
Nice hit
Reference URL's