Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I'm taking some vacation time next week, and would like to lock down some trades. I'm always looking for Giants and Angels autos/GU/Serial numbered cards. Don't really have the Juice for Pujols,Posey or Trout, but working on it. I also have a ton of wants marked. I will also be ripping open 6 Hobby boxes on Monday from Steel City. Below is a list of the boxes, so let me know if you have needs and I'll PM you what I open.

Incoming Hobby Boxes

2x 2014 Panini Prizm
2x 2013 Select
2x 2013 Finest
Good luck with the Breaks!
(03-18-2016 05:56 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the Breaks!

Thanks Matt! There is some seriously good Rookie autos in the Finest. I would really love to pull something I could use to get a Posey auto!
Offer sent. Let me know. And good luck on the breaks!
Thanks man!! I'm on my phone, but I'll check now
colorful items of cardinals and royals and anything yadier molina.
I'll let you know.
2013 Select is one of my favorite products of the past few years... Especially the inserts. Can't beat $39 a box for it.

Anyway, I have a very nice clark sweet spot auto and some other randoms loaded up if you want to give a look for your angels/giants needs.
(03-19-2016 01:53 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]2013 Select is one of my favorite products of the past few years... Especially the inserts. Can't beat $39 a box for it.

Anyway, I have a very nice clark sweet spot auto and some other randoms loaded up if you want to give a look for your angels/giants needs.

For sure!!
hey bud i just pulled a nice ttt matt shoemaker if your interested ,just lmk
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's