Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I completed the set with only 2 board members help (thanks guys). For one reason or another zero of the 86 or so refractors I got from them would load into my organize. I tried at least 10 times over a period of 2 weeks and they just wouldn't take. This morning I tried to manually go through my org one by one and adjust the wants to haves and move to a separate folder. My phone must have crashed a dozen times. After several hours I finally got all to take. Soooo... if anyone is interested in trading for the complete 2015 Bowman Chrome Draft refractor set, it is now available. It has a great crop of prospects in it. The calculated value for the set is $314.50. I'd be looking for a decent Stanton auto or rarity in return but I'm open to any reasonable offer. Thanks, Matt
Just to be clear, I'm not looking for anywhere near full value on the set. I'd just like (preferably) a Stanton auto or rarity in return.
Do you have any dupes left Matt? I'm about half way there with the case I just broke so I might try and put a chrome refractor prospect set together myself.
(03-12-2016 09:08 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any dupes left Matt? I'm about half way there with the case I just broke so I might try and put a chrome refractor prospect set together myself.

I do. I have a whole bunch. Let me know what you need. I may just try and load them tonight.
Just realized I never put "refractors" in the title. This is a Bowman Chrome Draft refractors complete set.
Reference URL's