Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add this to my organize but can't identify it in Beckett. It is a 2015 Topps. (It looks like an 86 Topps card.) It has a foil finish and blue stripes. There is no print run printed on the card. The card number on the back of the card is T60-OB

[Image: 815eebd6-9954-41e5-90b8-dce063923ecf_zps...g~original]
Is there a SP version of that card?
I was wondering that. I also wasn't sure if maybe there was a hobby/retail version of the card? This isn't a Topps Chrome card and I only see one version of the card for the normal Topps release.
Did you pull it yourself or acquire it as a single? I know Target and Wal-Mart in the past have had retail exclusives. I haven't heard if Topps announced variations of these cards but if there is they typically have a different photo. You can compare this one to ones you find on other sites to see if it's a photo swap.
I picked it up at a card show. I looked at other sites and the picture is the same as the Topps version. However, this card has blue stripes and the Topps version is white stripes.
Did some searching and appears to be a "blue foil" variation. They both sold for around $1 plus shipping.
(02-02-2016 01:51 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Did some searching and appears to be a "blue foil" variation. They both sold for around $1 plus shipping.

I appreciate you looking. I saw on another site that it wasn't selling for a lot. I was just a little surprised that Beckett didn't have it in the database. I was going to look to see if there were other "blue foil" versions for other players.
Reference URL's