Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: panini damaged cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody ever had damaged cards come from panini? purchased box from blowout. i called and left message for panini should i call blowout as well?
Panini you have to file a complaint on their site.
How do I get my factory damaged card replaced?
Before sending your damaged card(s) to us, you will need to submit a replacement request online. After submitting your request, you will be provided with a ticket number and packing slip. The packing slip will need to be printed and included with your card(s) when you mail them.

Submit a new request for replacement of your factory damaged card
http://www.paniniamerica.net/CustServ/in...n=81533486
Yup. Just posted a thread recently on Immaculate. Not a good result on a stack of heavily damaged cards from 3 boxes.
my issue was i had a full contenders blaster all cards bent and dinged. awful.
(12-04-2015 10:27 PM)908 Wrote: [ -> ]my issue was i had a full contenders blaster all cards bent and dinged. awful.

I had bought a case of 2015 Diamond Kings, and there was about 5 boxes with cards like that in them. Not all the cards, but about 2 or 3 per pack. I will say Panini took care of them, as I got all the cards replaced. It took them a while, so don't think they'll be back to you in a few days, but Panini will take care of them.
i saw something about they will only replace 42 cards is that correct?
Reference URL's