Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having trouble tracking down some of the final pieces for my collection and I've got an itch to add some newbies.

My want list is below - I might also be looking for others that I already have, but I'd like to focus on these for now. LMK if you've got any of them available or know of anyone that does.

- 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Refractors #BCP203A
- 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractors #BCP203A
- 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractors Auto #BCP203B
- 2010 TRISTAR Pursuit Autographs Red #82
- 2010 TRISTAR Pursuit Red #82
- 2011 TRISTAR Pursuit Red #58
- 2013 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Atomic Refractors #MK

There's also many 1/1s that I don't have that I'd also be interested in.
A bump to the top because I'm sick of mail that doesn't include anything good.
(09-09-2015 10:27 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble tracking down some of the final pieces for my collection and I've got an itch to add some newbies.

My want list is below - I might also be looking for others that I already have, but I'd like to focus on these for now. LMK if you've got any of them available or know of anyone that does.

- 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Refractors #BCP203A
- 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractors #BCP203A
- 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractors Auto #BCP203B
- 2010 TRISTAR Pursuit Autographs Red #82
- 2010 TRISTAR Pursuit Red #82
- 2011 TRISTAR Pursuit Red #58
- 2013 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Atomic Refractors #MK

There's also many 1/1s that I don't have that I'd also be interested in.

Wish I had some missing Kepler cards for you, Jared. Sorry ... But if I see any, I'll let you know.
(09-11-2015 06:33 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I had some missing Kepler cards for you, Jared. Sorry ... But if I see any, I'll let you know.

Thanks, Doc! I've got something coming in (hopefully soon) that at minimum is inspired by you, but could also be headed your way if you need it for your PC. I'll let you know when it gets here.
(09-11-2015 09:51 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Doc! I've got something coming in (hopefully soon) that at minimum is inspired by you, but could also be headed your way if you need it for your PC. I'll let you know when it gets here.

Cool! I love the suspense! Can't wait to see what it is!
I haven't had card mail in a week ... let's bump this and see if we can change that.
A weekend bump in honor of the Southern League MVP ... and the guy who's fresh off a 2 HR, 5 RBI game in the league championship.
Beginning of the week bump
A weekend bump
A bump in honor of young Mr. Kepler's first MLB hit.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's