Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I always like seeing groups of cards together from my collection, even though it's tough to do them physically. So, I decided to combine scans of them together and do a sort of collage of the groups of Packers cards I have from various breaks, cases I've bought, and singles I've purchased. I have a few cards that are still in transit (stupid USPS... I have several packages that are still "in route", but haven't updated since they left the origin sorting facility several days ago), so these will be updated once I get the Green Tolzien and the pink autos of Janis and Abbrederis. And, of course, if I find more that someone out there might be willing to send my way *wink wink nudge nudge* Smile!

Each picture will be the base version of the cards, then the autos of that same version at the end. Also, I have one specifically for former Packers not in Packers uniform (Favre and Jennings) and one for inserts.

Without much further adieu, base:

Very impressive indeed! And yeah, parallel-tastic!
You've a lot to work for, but you've got a huge chunk down. Nice job.
That is sick!!!! I wish I could put together a set like that.
Janis finite on the Bay. Not mine, just thought u should know although u probably already know its on there.
Sharp looking build you have going there. I opened several blaster boxes of Prizm and not a SINGLE Packer other than base. I was really hoping to have something you need, I would have sent it your way.
NICE stuff! The Neon Green Yellow and Panini Logo AU look the best, I think- purple's pretty sweet too.
I'll be updating the photos here in a little bit... have some new ones Smile
All right, all updated Smile A couple new pink autos, a new gold, tie dyed auto, greens, and a few more
Those are awesome! Love the Prizm parallels, even if there are a few too many Wink I have the retail red Favre on the way finally, which will complete my rainbow (non 1/1) for the Packer Favre. Still need a few of the other Favres, but it's getting close!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's