Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this card in my organizer:

1999-00 Wayne Gretzky Hockey #3 Steve Rucchin

and I am trying to add other cards from the set to my organizer, but searching the Beckett database doesn't find them. So I cut and pasted this card into the search box, and search doesn't find it either.

And, for some reason, while I pay for the hockey online price guide, all the cards in this set want me to buy pricing, odd since they were priced before and they're definitely hockey cards.

What's up here?? Thanks....
They are too focused on their fantasy sports to worry about this.
(09-02-2015 05:05 PM)sdinallo Wrote: [ -> ]They are too focused on their fantasy sports to worry about this.

they do nothing with the fantasy sports except put a link on their site. it is run by someone else
(08-28-2015 07:13 PM)mswatson Wrote: [ -> ]I have this card in my organizer:

1999-00 Wayne Gretzky Hockey #3 Steve Rucchin

and I am trying to add other cards from the set to my organizer, but searching the Beckett database doesn't find them. So I cut and pasted this card into the search box, and search doesn't find it either.

And, for some reason, while I pay for the hockey online price guide, all the cards in this set want me to buy pricing, odd since they were priced before and they're definitely hockey cards.

What's up here?? Thanks....

I cant locate it either....let me see what I can find out
Reference URL's