Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a bunch of cards from the past couple years that book for between $5 and $15. Looking to trade them all for the endless amount of cards that are in my wants list. I'm willing to take a loss on this one just to get the cards I need. The bigger trade, the better. I have a mix of baseball and football, with some basketball. autos, patches, relics, parallels, etc. Offer up!
Small inital offer sent. I have quite a few of the cards you are sinking. Even more football that I have not listed yet. I am working to get them in my org now.
(07-15-2015 12:22 AM)rheckman00 Wrote: [ -> ]Have a bunch of cards from the past couple years that book for between $5 and $15. Looking to trade them all for the endless amount of cards that are in my wants list. I'm willing to take a loss on this one just to get the cards I need. The bigger trade, the better. I have a mix of baseball and football, with some basketball. autos, patches, relics, parallels, etc. Offer up!

Do you have any other cards you have not listed yet. Istill have quite a few of your "wants". Do you have any Bowman baseball or opps baseball commons from the past 5 years?
No stars came up when I looked but I do have a ton of set fillers from the 90's in my organize if you want to take a look.
Reference URL's