Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#3 Also noticed that cards are starting to get out of order again. Noticed this in my all categories. Started about 3 weeks ago.

From a previous thread. Anyone looking into this? Very frustrating.
(07-09-2015 02:11 PM)savefenway Wrote: [ -> ]#3 Also noticed that cards are starting to get out of order again. Noticed this in my all categories. Started about 3 weeks ago.

From a previous thread. Anyone looking into this? Very frustrating.

I'm having this issue as well. So frustrating especially when there is no rhyme or reason as to why it is happening. Also, prices not being updated in my collection for over a month now.
I am seeing this also, would be nice if sorting cards in ascending order by description would actually do that!
Just let me know how to do it and I'll do it myself!
This has been a problem for me for a good long time now...absolutely frustrating!! I just search by player name now almost every time. SMDH
(07-21-2015 04:03 PM)savefenway Wrote: [ -> ]Just let me know how to do it and I'll do it myself!

Just Wondering if anybody is going to fix this problem, It started a couple of months ago. And it is getting progressively worse. It seems that every time new cards are added, they seem to be put at the end of a listing, instead of where they should be in numerical order. It seems a lot of people are having this problem. Don't you think it's time to do something about it. Thanks John
Reference URL's