Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Stuff for Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Hump Day all!! Some new items that i have for trade. Just seeing whats out there and also all caught up on my trades. feel free to send over offers. All is loaded. Thanks
[Image: Scan0418_zpst3y3enhu.jpg]
[Image: Scan0419_zpszh21olji.jpg]
[Image: Scan0407_zpszjvbf8qb.jpg]
Love the Bumgarners
Couldn't find the Tribute Bumgarner?
Interested in that Adams and any other Cardinals. Nice looking cards as always!!
Please check me. I'm very interested in the Heritage Castillo Auto and the Tom Brady.
i will respond to all here shortly. thanks
(05-07-2015 07:53 AM)telattt Wrote: [ -> ]Please check me. I'm very interested in the Heritage Castillo Auto and the Tom Brady.

offer sent with comments. thanks
(05-06-2015 10:10 PM)Neifert Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in that Adams and any other Cardinals. Nice looking cards as always!!

Neifert, i looked and u didnt have anything available for trade. Did u have another way? thanks
Some of those look familiar! Nice stuff. Check me form the tribute bummy
What are you looking for for the mattingly?
(05-10-2015 11:12 PM)ktraynor Wrote: [ -> ]What are you looking for for the mattingly?

Whatever catches my eye. Have something in mind?
check me for the Cabrera please
(05-06-2015 07:52 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Bumgarners
Couldn't find the Tribute Bumgarner?

+1.. I know the Bowman Chrome is the most sought after, but I have to say, that Tribute is beautiful! Great cards Joe..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's