Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1988 Topps Needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went a bite nestolgic over the weekend and bought 3 boxes, Just finished breaking them open.

After throwing out the ones ruined by the gum, I need a handful

8, 42, 51, 74, 82, 150, 174, 177, 183, 236, 248, 249, 257, 315, 365, 368, 370, 381, 404, 408, 507, 515, 519, 534, 546, 571, 593, 618, 639, 641, 687, 706, 717, 747

My organizer is pretty up to date.

Any help is appreciated

Cheers!!!
Pm me your address and I will pull them and send em your way
Nice dyermaker!

I love 1988 Topps. The very cardboardy cardboard. The orange back. Ah memories.

In 1988 Topps made folders with the card design. I still have to Bo Jackson one to this day. I thought I was awesome at school with all my folders being baseball cards. Awesome, dorky. Same same.

Edit: I should not have checked ebay for these folders because I feel like all of my paperwork in my office will now be filed in Bo Jacksons, Don Mattinglys, and Jody Davises. I'm professional.
(04-30-2015 04:08 PM)glassnickels Wrote: [ -> ]Nice dyermaker!

I love 1988 Topps. The very cardboardy cardboard. The orange back. Ah memories.

In 1988 Topps made folders with the card design. I still have to Bo Jackson one to this day. I thought I was awesome at school with all my folders being baseball cards. Awesome, dorky. Same same.

Edit: I should not have checked ebay for these folders because I feel like all of my paperwork in my office will now be filed in Bo Jacksons, Don Mattinglys, and Jody Davises. I'm professional.

LMAO...I remember those!
It was fun pulling all of these! I mean Ted Power and Storm Davis! What great baseball names
(05-01-2015 08:58 AM)dyermaker81 Wrote: [ -> ]It was fun pulling all of these! I mean Ted Power and Storm Davis! What great baseball names

Don't forget Joel Youngblood

Thanks for the help again
80s wax, the cornerstone of any good nutritious baseball card collection.
How about the Eddie Murray error card....I believe it was the Record Breakers card and some were not printed with the writing on front. Remember getting a Beckett, seeing that it was like $8 and digging through the dozen or so packs I bought to see if I had one. Sing it with me..."Memories......."

Oh, and my high school superintendent was a card collector and to this day he still has an unopened case of 1988 Topps. I still give him grief about it.
Dont tell me you threw away the gum stain backs.
Those are now super short print cards all thanks to 2015 Heritage.

JK JK or maybe?
(05-04-2015 11:42 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Dont tell me you threw away the gum stain backs.
Those are now super short print cards all thanks to 2015 Heritage.

JK JK or maybe?

OMG I did LOL

Please be joking .......
Reference URL's