Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For me its the 2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys Prime set. I currently have 48 of the 77. Rich Harden is a 1/1 out of the set and I missed my chance at it a couple years ago on ebay, so I will probably never complete it. Here is the link to my progress so far.

http://s642.photobucket.com/user/rob0244...ys%20Prime

What projects do you have that have gone on FOREVER?
2014 Prizm base and Camo set. Need one card for the base set, #207 David Ortiz and like 15 for the Camo set.
Bowman Chrome 2014 Scout Top 5 Mini base refractor and Bowman Chrome 2014 Top 100. I need just a couple more for each one. Yes, I could easily buy them on eBay and complete the set, but I have either acquired all of these via opening packs or trade, so I would like to finish the sets that way.

I still need Lucas Giolito and Edwin Escobar for the Top 5 mini and Mark Appel, George Springer, Alex Meyer, Jose Abreu, Julio Urias, Corey Seager, and Anthony Ranaudo for the Top 100 and I am done and can decide what project I want to start next.
(04-30-2015 02:55 PM)ryno8669 Wrote: [ -> ]Bowman Chrome 2014 Scout Top 5 Mini base refractor and Bowman Chrome 2014 Top 100. I need just a couple more for each one. Yes, I could easily buy them on eBay and complete the set, but I have either acquired all of these via opening packs or trade, so I would like to finish the sets that way.

I still need Lucas Giolito and Edwin Escobar for the Top 5 mini and Mark Appel, George Springer, Alex Meyer, Jose Abreu, Julio Urias, Corey Seager, and Anthony Ranaudo for the Top 100 and I am done and can decide what project I want to start next.

Well, you have you Top 5 Mini's covered now! ;-)

For me it is my 1997 Topps Chrome Diamond Duos insert and refractor insert sets. I still need 3 regular and 2 refractors. I don't think I have picked one up in 10 years! (Of course it could be b/c I have about 150 sets or insert sets I am working on - and 25 different PC's - along with grabbing every card I can that "looks cool" - SQUIRREL!!!)
Hitman, i feel you described my collecting to a tee. I have multiple sets i'm working on and rainbows that will never get done. Cool thread, maybe this will help some people complete their current/past projects.
(04-30-2015 03:40 PM)Neifert Wrote: [ -> ]Hitman, i feel you described my collecting to a tee. I have multiple sets i'm working on and rainbows that will never get done. Cool thread, maybe this will help some people complete their current/past projects.

That being said does anyone have any 2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys prime laying around they want to trade me?
I just finished a set I'd been working on for 14 years so it can be done. Just keep at it, you'll find what you are looking for at some point.
2014 Bowman base prospects and chrome prospects
2014 Bowman Chrome base
2014 Allen and Ginter base
2014 Classics
2014 Turkey Red

Jose Canseco 2014 Triple Threads rainbow (need sapphire and ruby)
Sonny Gray 2013 Bowman and 2013 & 2014 Bowman Chrome rainbows
I could also add Allen and Ginter non sport minis to this list.
In the last 18ish years I've acquired about 2,645 different, Beckett recognized Mike Piazza cards/items... of the 9,928 Beckett has listed. Does that count? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's