Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've broken into my own PCs for these, so I'm only looking to trade these for other St Louis Cardinals I need/want. Some will be harder to trade away than others, forgive me in advance if I seem picky depending on what you're asking for. I'm also not looking to trade down much, if any. If it's something I need, then I will consider it...otherwise, not so much. Lastly, I do have hundreds of cards marked as wanted...with several of these, just because I have it marked as wanted does not mean I will trade for it...again, going to be pretty picky with a few of these.

Though I will consider any nice current Cardinals card, I am specifically looking for:
Kolten Wong
Yadier Molina
Matt Holliday
Select Current Prospects

[Image: 009_zpscbkoy5te.jpg]
[Image: 010_zpsbz27ntw5.jpg]
[Image: 011_zpsemfysdtz.jpg]
[Image: scan0036_zpsd8abd00e.jpg]
love that relic Adams!!!
(04-15-2015 02:52 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]love that relic Adams!!!

Thanks buddy! To be honest, I almost didn't post it, lol. I do love it...but if it can net me an auto of a Cardinal I've been looking for, well then...I may consider it.
(04-15-2015 03:05 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks buddy! To be honest, I almost didn't post it, lol. I do love it...but if it can net me an auto of a Cardinal I've been looking for, well then...I may consider it.

Which auto are you looking for to trade that Adams relic?
Same here. Who u looking for?
PMs sent to both y'all!
nice cards. Check me for some Cardinals stuff.
That is a pretty nice Adams patch man.
Wow! Adams is nasty. PM me as well I may crack the Vault.
Nice Wacha autos! That Adams is pretty sweet too!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's