Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I got a 9!

Hell yeah!
So jealous!!! Congrats!!!
(04-15-2015 02:44 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]So jealous!!! Congrats!!!

Haha. Thanks man. I knew it was going to be a 9 or 9.5 just by simply eyeballing it, having had one before that was a much lower caliber grade of card, and looking at other 9's and 9.5's
That is really very sweet!!
Sweet! Congrats!
Nice Au bar! Congrats!
I just turned down a $500 direct offer on eBay for the card. It's the nicest BGS 9 on there right now that's Buy It Now. Guy initially offered me $400 direct and I laughed. I've got it set to auto decline below $500 as it is. The only other one that's as nice as mine is on auction and it's already north of $300 with plenty of time left.
LOL. And just like that he comes back and offers $600 for it. Hold your ground folks. If they really want the card, they'll pay for it.
That's a very sharp looking card! Did you buy it raw? Pull from pack?
(04-20-2015 12:53 PM)altz11 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a very sharp looking card! Did you buy it raw? Pull from pack?

Bought it raw in a set. I knew it was going to be that high after looking at it and comparing it to others of that grade level.

I just bought a decent replacement and I'll still sell the set at a profit.
(04-15-2015 03:44 PM)NateNichols Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. Thanks man. I knew it was going to be a 9 or 9.5 just by simply eyeballing it, having had one before that was a much lower caliber grade of card, and looking at other 9's and 9.5's
I grade a lot of cards and there's nothing sweeter than a "naked eye nine." A card that, before you even get the loupe out, you know is a 9... congrats on that score.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's