Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade is Fixed !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I woke up early this morning and did a search from a trade and for the first time in over 3 years, trade finally worked!!!

My previous searches would show approximately 10 percent of my wants and nothing from 2010 to present. Now it is showing all of my wants....its much slower, but certainly faster than manually searching.

Congrats to Beckett for fixing it.
its about time!!!!!!! Lol
Looking forward to getting your package today from our trade! Tracking says it should be here soon. Thanks again for the sick PC help
Well, I guess it was a false alarm....back to the same oid stuff. Why would it work briefly and then stop? I would appreciate anyone's best guess.
Are you having these difficulties with our trade as well?
Trade offer sent
(04-08-2015 07:51 PM)mmayer51 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess it was a false alarm....back to the same oid stuff. Why would it work briefly and then stop? I would appreciate anyone's best guess.

What I noticed is when YOU start a trade you go into yours and pick all the starred cards but if you go into theirs to see what you need they do not work. Communication will be the major key within the trade.
I've sent you several offers and have never gotten a reply from you, are you not getting them or do I just not have anything of interest? Lol.
Reference URL's