Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Easter Trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Easter all!! have some down time right now and wanted to post some cards that i have available. my main focus is to obtain a Bryant Auto. have plenty to offer. the Harper w/ the relic is to 25. the Koufax is to 25. Mays is 9/10 and 25/25. feel free to leave comments here or send offer some offers. thanks again!! hopefully we can get some trades going. been slow on here.
[Image: Scan0398_zpsfd95gpys.jpg]
[Image: Scan0400_zpsebabadix.jpg]
[Image: Scan0399_zpszisdr3lj.jpg]
Very nice cards
thanks man!! but it seems no one wants to trade anymore. not like it used to be when i joined 5 years ago.
Man you have a lot of great stuff. We have done two deals already and I still see more I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.
(04-05-2015 06:00 PM)frankie22briguy Wrote: [ -> ]Man you have a lot of great stuff. We have done two deals already and I still see more I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

Lol, Im always down for trades. And thanks.
one trade done. anyone else?? Monday bump
(04-05-2015 05:12 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man!! but it seems no one wants to trade anymore. not like it used to be when i joined 5 years ago.

To be fair those price tags are higher and most people feel they cant make a deal, its why i commented instead of offer for mays.
Yea, those are some sweet cards. But some people, like myself, can't compete with that when it comes to stuff to trade. Just don't have it. Still nice cards though.
ahhh. well those are some that i offer. i have plenty more that are not as high. my bad. LOL!!
Reference URL's