Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the story behind these? I have been collecting the 2014 crown Royale cards and have only seen a handful of the blue inserts, I imagine they are extremely rare as these are the only examples of these ones I have seen, but does anyone know an actual print run on these? Of course the panini website does not help and beckett just lists them as a parallel

Thanks

[Image: 20150329_193003_zpscskf2mji.jpg]

[Image: 20150329_192416_zpst5faz2ak.jpg]
Added one more today. If anyone has any idea on these I would appreciate it.

[Image: 20150330_173525_zpspmbzjv5c.jpg]
NICE BLUE, BUT SORRY CAN'T HELP
Starting to collect these things now, Really like the BLUE inserts. I just listed one for a rdiculous amount on the bay (not really looking to sell) to try an lure some people out , so maybe I can grab a few more. Smile Recent blue pickup and one nice green (I am also looking for the crown jewels green set)

[Image: 20150430_210632_zpstcoauw28.jpg]

[Image: 20150430_172509_zpssl6ck7m2.jpg]
These are parallels of the set and various inserts. It seems that none of them have numbering, save for the retail. They are nice, though. Congrats on the great finds!

Randi
[quote' pid='2551666' dateline='1430512855']
These are parallels of the set and various inserts. It seems that none of them have numbering, save for the retail. They are nice, though. Congrats on the great finds!

[/quote]

Thanks Randi,

The Blue are really great looking in person… Hopefully I can find some more. Just picked up another on the auction site today. Smile
I have several retail blue holo foils for trade.
(05-01-2015 06:55 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: [ -> ]I have several retail blue holo foils for trade.

Thank you for the offer, but I am only looking for the blue parallel subsets and green crown jewels set. I should have been more clear. But thanks again
Wanted to share a Nice pickup… Jimmy Garoppolo Blue Panini Choice Blue

[Image: IMG_20150608_0002_zpsvjqj7eex.jpg]
Reference URL's