Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for other Bryants in return unless someone hits me with a nice offer.

[Image: 20150329_122428.jpg]
Well that's a nice looking card. I think you may have another one coming soon
(03-29-2015 11:41 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's a nice looking card. I think you may have another one coming soon

That's why this one is up for trade. snagged it at a card show today. Smile Can't wait to get the PC one from you! Thanks man!
I'll take a swing at it if you want to check me for it.
(03-29-2015 11:48 AM)dyermaker81 Wrote: [ -> ]That's why this one is up for trade. snagged it at a card show today. Smile Can't wait to get the PC one from you! Thanks man!

The card keeps going up and up in BV. I have 6 more, but now I don't know if I trade or keep? This guy is amazing and I piddled away my Trouts in 2011 and I'm still kicking myself in the butt
Feel free to give me a look, thanks
(03-29-2015 11:55 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: [ -> ]The card keeps going up and up in BV. I have 6 more, but now I don't know if I trade or keep? This guy is amazing and I piddled away my Trouts in 2011 and I'm still kicking myself in the butt

Same here on the trouts. That's why this one is only being traded for other Bryant's. No hurry to get rid of it at all.
Will also consider a combo of Bryant and Joc Pederson or Joey Gallo
Bumping this one last time
Put me in line please. I will go $2:1 in your favor
(03-30-2015 06:53 PM)bigmerz Wrote: [ -> ]Put me in line please. I will go $2:1 in your favor

Didn't see any Bryant's in your org
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's