Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would you grade this card?
 photo indians front_zpsog2eotrm.jpg
 photo indians rear_zpszptftnz6.jpg
Thanks for looking!
Any card with a crease will grade 3 or less.
(03-23-2015 05:37 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]Any card with a crease will grade 3 or less.

Not necessarily. If the other characteristics are outstanding some graders will look past that. I have a '55 Topps Killebrew rc that I cut out of a PSA 5 case recently because there was no way it should have been a 5. How it ever achieved that is beyond me. I'll post a pic later.
VG , VG/EX is as high as a card can have with a crease according to posted standards with beckett. Did someone trade it to you as NM/MT
(03-23-2015 08:41 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]VG , VG/EX is as high as a card can have with a crease according to posted standards with beckett. Did someone trade it to you as NM/MT

No, It was traded lower than Nm-Mt, I received it as part of a multi-card trade. I'm curious to see what it is before I trade it away.
I would say vg, that bottom right corner is a little too bad to call vgex for me

I like low grade stuff alot as long as priced correctly..

thanks, mark z
I just sold a beautiful psa 3.5 bob gibson. Only defect was a crease that size. Add in the spot on back and that corner, I'd say a 3.
Reference URL's