Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a beckett magazine yesterday and I can not find my card in the book. Is there a way to look it up online without buying a subscription because I just bought the magazine.
This is gonna sound dumb but i aquired some neat cards from 1993 and everywhere I go there isnt a price listingits always n/a and its been that way for 3 years i have been looking. Can anyone figure it out . Thank you
(03-09-2015 11:52 AM)bsandersfan Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a beckett magazine yesterday and I can not find my card in the book. Is there a way to look it up online without buying a subscription because I just bought the magazine.

no, you would have to buy the online price guide (and honestly, unless you like the articles, there is no reason to buy the magazine ever)
(03-09-2015 02:00 PM)treshman2000 Wrote: [ -> ]This is gonna sound dumb but i aquired some neat cards from 1993 and everywhere I go there isnt a price listingits always n/a and its been that way for 3 years i have been looking. Can anyone figure it out . Thank you

what card is it?
Reference URL's