Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked this up at a card show. Think its really cool. The question is it real? Do I get it authenticated?
[Image: IMG_20150221_181241_784_zpsclzlmm2i.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150221_181315_008_zpsvqywrewq.jpg]
PRETTY KUL. HOPE IT IS REAL. GOOD LUCK. I WOULD THAT HOLOGRAM STICKER LOOKS LEGIT.
It's real, they made you wait till after the super bowl to pick it up, I got several when I was there! It came in a kit with a whole bunch of other stuff! Sold for about $100.
(03-04-2015 11:20 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: [ -> ]It's real, they made you wait till after the super bowl to pick it up, I got several when I was there! It came in a kit with a whole bunch of other stuff! Sold for about $100.

+1

I looked on eBay and there are a bunch that look identical to yours. As for getting it slabbed, you may want to check ebay completed to see what they sell for and then determine if it'd be worth it (if your planning on selling).
Thanks guys for the info, prolly will sell it, it will look better in a Giant or Bills collection than mine although it is unique.
Reference URL's