Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided to clear out my nascar and only concentrate on michael waltrip, any rc that I don't have already, also maybe doing the 2011 press showcase elite exhibit ink set. So with that looking to trade 2 to 1 in your favor for baseball, basketball, some hockey, yes nascar but limited to the list above. Autos and gu are not part of the special, though will trade in your favor more if you have any of my nascar auto needs. All nascar needs are marked.
You have a bunch of NBA and some MLB I could use, friend. But I would also trade for NASCAR traders. Feel free to give me a look and see if I have anything you could use. Add all ya want, I know I can use a whole lot from you! lol!
(02-25-2015 10:28 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]You have a bunch of NBA and some MLB I could use, friend. But I would also trade for NASCAR traders. Feel free to give me a look and see if I have anything you could use. Add all ya want, I know I can use a whole lot from you! lol!

sent an offer
TO sent.
IDK if you have checked your trade page lately b/c I haven't heard anything from you. Check out our trade for comments and such. I shipped this afternoon.
Reference URL's