Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. How do I search among all of the other Beckett subscribers who might have cards for trade? I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish that task.

2. I know the former is possible because I have received trade requests for cards in my PRIVATE COLLECTIONS, which brings me to my next question. If my collection is marked PRIVATE, why am I getting requests for trade from other members? Why are other members able to see my PRIVATE collections?
(02-23-2015 08:28 AM)paramedic228 Wrote: [ -> ]1. How do I search among all of the other Beckett subscribers who might have cards for trade? I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish that task.

2. I know the former is possible because I have received trade requests for cards in my PRIVATE COLLECTIONS, which brings me to my next question. If my collection is marked PRIVATE, why am I getting requests for trade from other members? Why are other members able to see my PRIVATE collections?
1. To start a trade, click on a members name in a forum and then go to a member's profile and click "trade with me". You can search a card you want and click on it..in the middle of the card page is the C2C section with that card available for trade or a want..

2. In order for someone to see your collections, there must at least a 1 in the trade away section and the folder marked public. If you do not want a folder public, you can mark it such..
(02-23-2015 03:03 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]1. To start a trade, click on a members name in a forum and then go to a member's profile and click "trade with me". You can search a card you want and click on it..in the middle of the card page is the C2C section with that card available for trade or a want..

2. In order for someone to see your collections, there must at least a 1 in the trade away section and the folder marked public. If you do not want a folder public, you can mark it such..

What's funny though is that I have all of my collections marked private. The other day I got a trade request from another member for about 4 cards from one of my collections that I certainly have no intentions on trading, selling or anything else. I just don't know why, if the collection is private, that it is still visible to the public...apparently??

As for #1, I did see how when I look up a card in the Marketplace, it also shows me in the C2C section if anyone has the card for trade...thanks!
If you have a 1 in trade away those cards are not public....put a 0 in there to hide them
What I do is when I have a card marked as want, I click on it. That brings you to the page of the card. About half way down you will see a section that shows who has the card for trade. Click on the traders name and you will start a trade. BUT BE CAREFUL. Make sure and check to see that they still are trading. Check Their Profile.
Reference URL's