Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2015 has been a huge year for me so far. Hard to believe its only Febuary! It all started with this card...

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf950aecc.jpg]

First and foremost as i do in almost all my Thread. Id like to thank the following Collectors for all the trades (Hofcollector, Matt), (GTBrian23, Brian), (ne12bc12, Rob), (dmbcrush22, Steve), (CrakumsGT, Greg), and my boy (Odyssey, Dan) who is currently down range serving our Country PROUD! Looking forward to your return bro few more weeks man.

Ive had a few busy weeks between work and being out with the flu i havent posted pics in a while, so these are all from the last few weeks. There are a few other cards that i havent had a chance to take pictures of. Then last night i worked a monster trade with Dan... He was the lucky one to get his hands on the last card in the thread. When all cards in trade are in hand ill post what i received. Its hard to believe i moved the card as quick as i did, but Dan made it well worth my while and i dont see to many other collectors that would of passed up the offer.

Any way here is what i have been up too... If you are interested in any please let me know, but most of these i will have to be blown away to move. Not meaning i wont but none of these came cheap...

This thread has just about ever card i have chased this off season in it. Harper, Abreu, Bryant, Trout, HOF relics etc.

[Image: imagejpg2_zps400e8914.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg6_zps9635c682.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg5_zps7de72aaa.jpg]

Front of card (Next two pictures are the same card)

[Image: imagejpg11_zps28a39a07.jpg]

Back of Card

[Image: imagejpg12_zps54c7f8f4.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg3_zps24aa29e1.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg5_zpsdf4d634c.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4_zps0366dd47.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4_zpsbf32b3ff.jpg]

And now the BIG CARDS!!!

[Image: imagejpg2_zpsb0e8bf77.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg13_zpsae397fc0.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg8_zps2d5726a6.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zps5f106a1e.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zps1bbabac8.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg14_zps172b1bed.jpg]
[Image: imagejpg7_zpsf6e05ba6.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg15_zps597d235d.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsec007bf8.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg9_zps04c261da.jpg]

My most wanted card is now checked off my list! Thanks Matt
[Image: imagejpg10_zps6ebd2f14.jpg]

My biggest pull of my life and it has already exchanged hands. Like I said the offer was way too good to pass up. Sorry to everyone who was interested in the card. Dan came in with an offer that blew me away. HE WASN’T LETTING UP TIL IT WAS HIS!!! Ill post pictures what this card was turned into. Enjoy Dan I want to see it when you have it in hand!!!

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsff556169.jpg]
Great Stuff! Congrats!
Man haters are going to HATE! I think i know who is blasting my threads as well as a few others threads that work with me. Its all good though i just know wont ever work with the indvidual or individuals i think that are doing this.

demondukk.... Thanks Bro for the kind words
Amazing stuff. We have not done a deal in a long while. That may have to change soon.

Congrats!

Ps. Don't sweat the morons who mark threads down. They do it to everyone and its just not worth it
Nice run man. Yeah, he thinks he's slick. Every damn time. How much does your life suck that you have to knock everyone's thread rating down because your so miserable? I'll bring it back up bud.
Very nice run!
Yeah a $2000 total trade is absolute madness especially after 3+ hours of non-stop back and fourth countering.
Excellent additions, Rich! Definitely a 5 star thread!
(02-20-2015 03:54 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah a $2000 total trade is absolute madness especially after 3+ hours of non-stop back and fourth countering.

A $2,000 trade? Holy smokes that must involve some sweet cards.
I'm coming after some of your cards!!!!!!

Nice run Rich a whole bunch of beautiful cards!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's