Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have either a Bonds, Posey or Lincecum auto sitting around that you'd be willing to part with, please let me know. Trying to land one of those guys for my PC. Thanks!
I have 2 Posey's. Both are PC but might be willing to part with one for the right card. Got any Tigers auto's?
(02-20-2015 01:49 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 Posey's. Both are PC but might be willing to part with one for the right card. Got any Tigers auto's?
Which Posey's you got and what Tigers you looking for?
(02-20-2015 01:50 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Posey's you got and what Tigers you looking for?

2011 Limited and 2014 Donruss Turn of the century.

Not seeing anything in your org I would trade one for. Got anything not listed?
(02-20-2015 01:52 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]2011 Limited and 2014 Donruss Turn of the century.

Not seeing anything in your org I would trade one for. Got anything not listed?
Not at the moment, I was gonna have to engineer a trade to land you something, but I was hoping to track down either the 09 Bowman or something from Triple Threads or Museum Collection.
(02-20-2015 01:54 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]Not at the moment, I was gonna have to engineer a trade to land you something, but I was hoping to track down either the 09 Bowman or something from Triple Threads or Museum Collection.

Sorry. Those are the only 2 I have.
(02-20-2015 01:56 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. Those are the only 2 I have.

No worries! Thanks for even being willing to pull them out of the PC!
Hey no problemSmile

Thought I saw a Posey in snappyjoe's thread ft.
(02-20-2015 01:58 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey no problemSmile

Thought I saw a Posey in snappyjoe's thread ft.

You did, but it said it was pending trade Sad
(02-20-2015 01:59 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]You did, but it said it was pending trade Sad

Ahh. Didn't see that. Well maybe it won't go thru and you'll get a shot at it. Good luck!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's